Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday

For my nephew's birthday my brother finally came home to see his son. There were many pictures taken of them together. After the pictures were posted to Facebook, everyone commented on how he was such a good dad. My brother was so nervous around him and did not really know how to handle him. Due to the pictures everyone got the wrong impression and this bothered me for some reason. For me he is not around enough to even be called a "father". There are a lot of men in the world who are trying their best to work hard at being a good dad and being there for their children but yet a few nice pictures influences people to think my brother is a good dad. Yes, he pays child support but his baby is growing up not knowing his dad. It makes me wonder if when his son is older if this will effect him in any way considering my brother got his current girl friend pregnant and he will be there for that baby but does not really show very much interest in seeing his current son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment